Friday, November 20, 2015

DIY Baby Shower Decoration

Baby Shower as in 'Sreemantham'(in telugu) is done in odd numbered month of pregnancy. So when i was in my 5th month , my in-laws have done this Sreemantham. Even though quite tired and exhausted(with a tummy) i made all the decorations myself , and hubby dearest helped in the execution. I have searched a lot of shops for a baby shower decoration items with no success... so made a baby shower board myself with paper-mache.
 So here it is...,let me know your thoughts.

Made these big flowers with Newspapers!!!

Yummy sweets and Namkeen....


Wrapped a bedsheet to a dining chair....
and the next set of pics are that after my baby angel was born. We named her Sahasra and for her naming ceremony i made her name board again with cardpaper and newspapers.




 The cradle was all net so wrapped it with some green dupatta and made some frills for show. Later also stapled some glittery red ribbon onto the cradle and the green dupatta, though i didn't capture the pic as was busy with my baby.
And here's my little angel...in her cradle...

Thank You for stopping by... lemme know your views in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment